onsdag 10 september 2014

Sentences!

1. I'm a lad.
2. Hey, you are very gorgeous so I want to kiss you.
3. I am very very smart.
4. If you tell the truth you are an honest person.
5. I know a person and he is deaf.
6. My kusin arrive to Sweden tomorrow.
7. Now just now at the moment it should come a airplane and crash.
8. If you have doing one stupid thing you most admit.
9. If you have a iPad you most was responsible with it.
10. If it is a big mess you most do so it's be calm.
11. If you are running you be effort.
12. You got a ticket you have opportiunity to go on the match.
13. You have a job on gekas you are on duty.
14. If I be better on a thing I have develop me.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar